2008年9月3日星期三

Fate!!!

Yesterday,I receive a sms.This sms prove that i am fail,it make me sad,make me crazy,make me struggle until i can't breath and i cry in the bed.It really let me know that something in this world is unreachable no matter how hard u work for it,it is not urs that means not urs.how u force it,it will not come through...What is it?Love...

This sms really change me alot alot...it let me know my girl is not her.I have to go forward to look for another,may success or failure..i also don't know.May be i still have to struggle to live for a time of period 1 day,1 month,1 year or more than that...my mind is empty,nothing to think,nothing to want,nothing to decide,nothing to dream.Life without dream is like a body without heart.Heartless make ppl sick,make ppl cruel,make ppl negative.Feel like world is going to end not fair to us.

Forget someone is very very difficult,some more is the one u like it will be more struggle.Life always have to make decision.Decide to proceed or to stop.Is there anyone can give me a guide should i stop or should i wait...i am very very tired now,my heart start to work slowly,slowly and slowly......

1 条评论:

la pace 说...

Life is a bitch.
sometimes things aint just fair.
It is always unfair.
sometimes you want something so badly, it hurts, but it doesn't belong to u at the end.
the more you need it, you want it; but it's not yours.

So, when life sucks,
time is your medicine.
slowly u find other things, friends, others to keep you busy.

love hurts always, you can't erase memories. you just have to live with it.

Don't decide when u are in pain now.....just move on.

talk is always easy.
take it slow..
we are here if u want to talk

remember, true love doesn't come easy, doesn't just fall from sky.

BUt, if you found true love.
Don't let it once leave you