2011年4月2日星期六

Busy Life

Everyday busy calling customer,follow up with customer,explain to customer,advise and suggest customer,convince customer.BUY HOUSE,BUY HOUSE,BUY HOUSE......

I am very tired of these same routine of life.Give some interesting lifestyle to me.I want to change myself,i want to have a better life,i want to be a better man.

Because of money,i have sacrifice a lot of things.No idea whether at the end of my life,i will regret or not.Nobody know......me......no idea

Looking around in this world to find the only one.How?
Hoping can have easy life after become rich.Is this the happiness i want?

She is who?Money is what?What is my needs and wants?Only boring accompany me always.Only tire accompany me when i sleep.Only in dream,i am happy.

I am waiting for more Fantastic and Happiness tomorrows to come true.......

没有评论: